center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Sunday, December 18, 2011

{{{Church}}}

Hey Guys!!


We just came back from church (Salem Baptist Church)... it was GREAT! There was a music group that sang some songs...


Here's just one of them... it was really pretty!! Our family really enjoyed it!! I will try to post more later (try to!) but gotta go!!


... ok! I am back! The church has 247 people on a normal Sunday, but today it was only about 200 because some people were gone for Christmas. The sermon was really great... I'm hoping they'll add it as a podcast on their website.
The pastor was reading from Romans, Psalms and 2 Samuel. What the whole sermon was really talking about was forgiveness and love. How God saves US while we are yet sinners. It was great.

Also, like I said before, the music was really great too. They had two different groups of singers. The first ones were two young men with an acoustic guitar and drum set, and the second one was one man singing and an electric guitar, piano and drumset. All the music was great. I would post some more songs, but I'm not sure what they were all called : ?

I'll close with my favorite bible verse from 1 Chronicles 28:20:

David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished.

<3 Isabelle <3

No comments: