center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hiiiiiiiiii

I haven't posted on here since LAST YEAR. I can't believe it's been that long! Hehe.
Well, happy 2014 everyone! I hope that you all had a fabulous new year/new year's eve. I definitely did. We started watching the activity in Time's Square around 9:00, and then eventually saw the ball drop at 12:00! My whole family stayed awake to watch it, so it was a lot of fun. I've found some pictures and memories from 2013, so I thought I'd share them with you guys :)

First of all I'd like to inform you guys that...
I got tickets to see my favorite band in concert! *eeeeppp* <<{do you hear that? that's the sound of my pet rabbit screaming. Sorry, I just... Hehe.}


Being daring and taking pictures on a train track!

I turned 15! My sister and I have been taking selfies since we were that young...yes:)

And here is a little collage with a few pictures of some friends and I!



Sorry it's so short, but I just thought I would update you all:) To end it, here's a 15 second clip of...

THE HARLEM SHAKE

Yes, this is what we did to ring in the new year :)



 

9 comments:

Brooke Jordan said...

I'm so jealous right now... How fun at the concert! :D
Brooke Jordan

http://lifeisaconstantjoy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky! I want to see them in concert soooo bad. I almost got tickets once but it didn't work out :'( ANYWAY! Who is that guy sitting next to you? I have seen him on my google+ account because it recommended him for me, but I don't know who he is XD

Isabelle Renee said...

@Brooke aw...haha!:) thank you so much, I think I will!

@Aimee I know! Aw I'm sorry! I NEVER thought I would get tickets, so it was a huge surprise when I got them for Christmas :) his name is Daniel, and he is a friend of mine!;)

Anonymous said...

Don't be sorry! I am so happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! You're are so lucky!!! Ahh, I'm such a big 1D fan:) Anyways, can you tell me how you put music on your blog? Pretty please?

Faith said...

I read your about me page and I was so happy because we're a lot alike and I'm in love with Irish accents and that Shakespeare quote is actually one of my favorites quotes of all time<3

Heather (JesusChick) said...

Hey! I nominated you for an award on my blog! http://jesuschick13.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-sunshine-award.html

Rebecca said...

Hey girl!!..i've tagged ya over on my blog!

xoxo, Rebecca :)

Aimee Van said...

I hope you enjoyed that concert! Ans happy (late) 15th birthday! <3

Well, happy February! I hope you post soon!

x Cloudy Dreams//blog