center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hey Guys!!
So, I was tagged by Graham to do this quiz, so here goes!!
FBI agent or chef? Chef... most definitely : )

If you could have any car you wanted, what would you pick? (has to be an actual car) Mustang or VW Bug : )

Vacation in the mountains or at the beach? THE BEACH!!!!

Laptop or ipad? iPad... i think it's A LOT easier to use!

What was the age of your parents when they married? My mom was 25 and I'm nottt sure how old my dad was... i think he was 31

What is the color that you love but can't wear? BROWN!

Do you prefer skirts or pants? definitely pants : D

Would you rather have a debate with someone, or shallow conversation? maybe debate?!

Would you rather go horseback riding or go have tea at an expensive tea house? Oh gosh! DEFINITELY horse back riding... not that i'm not a "girly girl", but i LOVE riding horses!

Have you ever been to an amusement park? (Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens, etc.) YES!! Kings Dominion... and i loved it!

Do you want to go sky-diving? YES!! : )

So, I tag Doug, ReAnne, Elisabeth, and if anyone else wants 2 b tagged, u can just let me know!!

<3 Isabelle <3

5 comments:

Aidyl Ewoh said...

I have so much fun reading these quiz kind of things. It’s cool getting to learn more about the person writing the blog. =)
~Aidyl
www.aidylewoh.blogspot.com

Isabelle Renee said...

Thanks!! Yeah, I'm the same way : ) Thanks for the comment : )

Isabelle

Noelle said...

Love to read ur quizzes, sis! u go girl : )

Love,

Noelle

ReAnne said...

Oh gosh, I'M SO LATE!! ; )

Ok, here goes!

DEFINATLEY a chef! : )

Maybe a Ford Edge?

SOOOOOOO prefer the beach! (Even though I LOVE the mountains!)

Ipad!

Hmmmmm, Idk?

I can pretty much wear any color!

Pants! When I'm in a skirt even for a couple hours, I can't WAIT to get back in my jeans!

Gosh, uh, maybe debate?? If it had a WORTHY reason! ; )

I would much much much rather ride on horseback. To me having tea like that sounds a bit boring! : )

No, not really. I have been to places on vacation like SeaWorld, though? I know its not an amusement park, but it was still AMAZING!

UHHHHHHHHH, IDK??? MAYBE, if u or Noelle or my parents came too! ; )

Isabelle Renee said...

Ahhh, thank ya sweetie!