center strip center strip isabelle home isabelle headers isabelle about me

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back!!

Hi!!

I'm back!! Sorry it's been S.O. LONG since I last posted but *clearing throat* there were some "personal" issues, which caused almost two weeks off the computer ; P hehe... but ANYWAY, we've been really busy recently... my brother Doug is taking guitar lessons at the same place where i take piano lessons, and right now he's working on a song by Chris Tomlin called "I Will Rise"... it sounds REALLY good!!! And I just finished a song by Chris Tomlin called "Praise the Father, Praise the Son"... i LUV this song!! hehe

I have made a resolution that by the end of this week, i am able to do a split (ouch!)... it is coming along pretttyyyyyy good... almost able to do it!! I'll post a pic of me when I'm able 2 do it!! (hopefully ; D)

Right now my younger brother and sisters are getting ready for Awana, and Doug, Dad and I are going to Lowes... YAY! ...You know I'm kidding, right? If you want me to start crying, bring me to Lowes... yes, i dislike it THAT much! So, anyway, in the morning my lil' sis and I have dentist appointments, and on Saturday my mom and sisters and I are going strawberry picking at a farm.

Well, gotta go!!

<3 Isabelle <3

No comments: